Apart from displaying Ads another method of earning For Publishers is Affiliate Marketing. In this Article I would Tell you about Best Affiliate Programs For Indian Publishers. Affiliate Marketing has helped me earning revenue even before I started earning results from Google Adsense. I have worked with 5 Ad Networks which I would introduce you later on. Ads can generate revenue only If you have a high Unique visitor rate. Most of the Bloggers earn only a small amount of money using Adsense. Using Affiliate marketing you can earn more as compared to Ad Networks. So In this article I would Introduce you with the Best Affiliate Programs for Indian Publishers. Don’t get carried away by the Text “Indian Publishers” in the Title you can earn no matter Which country you are From.
What is Affiliate Marketing ?
According to WikiPedia’s Defination. Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Or in Simple Words It is a way of driving customers to the Advertiser’s site. You can understand it in this way, Suppose you opened a Website where you sell Shoes and you need more sales you would contact someone who is already Blogging suppose you contact me to place Links of Products on my Blog. If anyone buys a Shoe <Or any other Product> You would offer me, say 15 % of the Total sale as a commission. Now this would help both you and me.
The 5 Affiliate Programs Worth Using
1. Amazon.in : Undoubted the Biggest Affiliate program You can use with an Alexa rank of 154 in World and 8 in India. Amazon is an online shopping website which offers a wide range of products you can sell on Your Site and Earn commission with. You can easily search for a product and get its affiliate link to get profits from and for even more comfort the Website offers Links, banners and Widgets which are quite easy to Use.
2. Flipkart.com : Famous for its recent Big Billion Day.Flipkart has Improved Its ranking at a great instant. Flipkart is ranked 80 in the world and 6 in India. Flipkart’s Shopping website too contains a Wide range of services. Flipkart’s Affiliate program is very easy too use to create an affiliate link for any Product you just need to copy Paste its URL in the Bar located in the Home page and Click Generate Link. Other than this the site offers Tools such as Offer zone, best sellers, Feature Deal, product link banners, Multi product banner, search bar and search widget.
3. Snapdeal.com : Snapdeal is ranked 12 in India. And has a wide range of services too. Instead of giving a Affiliate link generator such as the above two, snapdeal works in a different way. In snapdeal you would get your affiliate Id after you sign up. Then to earn money browse and open the product you want to sell, Copy its Url and add “?utm_source=aff_prog&utm_campaign=afts&offer_id=&aff_id=” next to it. This translates to the fact that you have to do all the work manually which may be a bit hard, but this affiliate program is worth trying.
4. Jobong Affiliate : Ranked only 1 below Snapdeal i.e 13. Jabong is also a fair affiliate program you can use. Though This programs first needs your account to be first approved. Jabong affiliate program you must take an experience of. Though I didn’t used this program as much as I used the other Affiliates.
5. Reseller Club : Through the Indian Reseller Club you can sell domains under your company name. To start open your Account and add Rs. 1500 to get started. After this you will earn commission for each domain being registered using your links. There are different prices for different domains such as .com .org .net etc.
Final Words :- These are a few Affiliate programs for Indian publishers. If you have any suggestions, opinions or feedback tell me in the comments below. If you know any more affiliate programs which are worth using then comment it below I would surely include them in the list above.