Got a website, and a want an Free android app for it ? Or want to impress your friends with your very own Android app but don’t have technical knowledge?
Well, you first need to learn Java programming language, Applications are usually developed in the Java programming language using the Android Software Development Kit, but other development tools are also available. But, I guess, you are looking for some quick fix, aren’t you ? If so, this article would cut down the need of technical knowledge. You can create a free android app totally free for your website, blog, html file. Or you can create android games and many other thing with no coding or technical knowledge !
There are several online websites which would help you make android apps. But the one I’ve used to create several apps including one for this blog is appgeyser. In the tutorial below I’ll be using appgeyser. According to site It has 929,899,632 installed Apps & 1,341,492 created Apps, 4,147,493,097 ads served.
- Open AppGeyser.com and register for an account. Registration is free and you can register quickly with your facebook account too.
- After you successfully create your account log-in to it. This would take you to your dashboard.
- Start making an app from this link.
- If you are making the app for your website/blog go to the website under “web” tab.
- The next screen you would be carried to, would ask you your website’s URL. Enter your website’s URL and hit refresh preview, make sure it is working. And click on Next.
- You would now be asked for app name, Enter your website’s name and hit enter.
- In the next screen you would be asked for description. Describe in your site/app in word limit of 150 words. Next, Choose the icon and click Next. Finally Click on Create app.
The website also offers premium option, but you won’t need so much. The app made with free account is fairly enough. You can also view you stats in “statistics” tab.
Final words : I hope the article would have helped you some how, to create your free android app without coding/technical work. Making android apps is a fun, If you made an app using the steps above, do tell me below. I would love to see your apps.
If you think I missed something, or you have a doubt do tell me below in the comments.