Adopt The New Honey Diet And Live Long
Summers is on its full heat. It is the summer time when we enjoy ice-creams and smoothies the most. Let it be little kids or elders, everyone loves ice-cream. The mouth-watering flavors and dishes can drive anyone crazy.
We should surely enjoy summers but also take care of our health. With so many awesome and tasty dishes around, it can be a bit hard to control ourselves. In this situation, it would be a wise step to switch to healthy substitutes. Honey can be prove to be the best substitute for sugar.
Dabur Honey has amazing health benefits as well. It is said that “An apple a day can keep the doctor away” , but even a teaspoon of honey a day can give you the following benefits :-
- Weight management – According to the tradition, a teaspoon of honey consumed along with warm water has amazing weight management benefits. In this science era, man is growing lazy and obesity is a growing a lot among youths. Instead of following hard and uncomfortable diets, you can simply include a teaspoon of honey in your daily diet.
- Sugar vs. Honey – Honey is considered to be the best substitute for sugar. Honey can be a pretty awesome choice if one is looking to shed some weight. It contains vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants which are beneficial for health. On the same hand it has lesser calories compared to sugar. Hence, honey is much more beneficial than sugar for daily use as well.
- Energy house – Honey is digested quite well by the body. The natural sugar and carbohydrates in the honey make it a good source of energy. Honey is consumed world wide for its benefits. You can include honey in your diet to start your day with a boost.
- Digestion – From a long time, people have been consuming honey after dinner due to its digestion benefits. It helps the body to digest the food faster and better. You can take one tablespoon of honey after dinner or lunch. This will improve your digestion process to some extent.
- Helps in cough & cold – Quite a lot of people suffer with cough and throat irritation in the winters. Honey is believed to be an awesome remedy for cough and cold too.
Why you should avoid crash diets ?
Its nothing different to see someone consuming ice-creams, smoothies and other junk foods in the summers. It is hard to beat the food temptation. Quite a lot of people also follow crash diets to loose weight. These crash diets are potentially harmful. They basically send your body to starvation mode. Certainly you will loose some weight rapidly. But in reality you won’t be curbing out any fat.
Crash diets also makes the dieters irritated and moody. They sometimes undergo mood swings too. Some report that they feel irritated and tired. Crash diets are believed to have both short time and long time side-effect. Apart from this once you leave the crash diet and get back to normal, you’ll quickly gain weight again.
So, Instead of sticking with crash diets, one should switch to Dabur honey’s honey diet.