Top 10 sites to earn money online by selling photographs
If you are a photographer you must have quite a stock of photos, some beautiful, some pleasant, some natural and some random. Even if you are not a professional photographer, you might too enjoy taking photos. Do you know you can earn money by selling your photographs. Several photographers sell out their photos to companies etc and get paid. You can sell out those nice clicks of yours on the internet too. In this article I’ll tell you about some websites where you can earn money just by selling out your photographs.
Hundreds and thousands of new blogs and websites are born everyday, and all these sites need pictures. And most of them use stock photography sites to find quality and inexpensive images.
You don’t have to be a professional to do this. As long as you can take decent pictures, you can upload them to any of the sites mentioned below, then every time someone buys one of them, you earn money.
The Best part is that 1 picture can be sold over and over again. So, imagine if you have 100-200 popular pictures on one of these sites!
Best 10 sites where you can earn money Online by selling photographs
- ShutterStock: You are paid 25 cents for every image of yours downloaded. The cool thing about this site is that you when you refer another photographers, you earn 3 cents per photo sold by them.
- iStockPhoto: You get 20% of the total price for images between $1 to $20, and 40% if you sell your images only on their site.
- DreamsTime: You can get 50 to 80% from each image sold.
- BigStockPhoto: You can pocket anywhere from $0.30 to $3 for every image of yours sold.
- Crestock: They’ll give you 20% commission on pictures with prices between $5 to $15. Your commission goes up to 30% once you hit your first 100 sales.
- PhotoStockPlus: One of the highest paying stock sites where you get to keep 85% of the profit.
- 123RoyaltyFree: Not only you get 50% of each image sold, you also earn 15% of your referral’s subscription or purchase, plus 10% of every image sold by a photographer you refer.
- Fotolia: 50% for each picture downloaded.
- ShutterPoint: Another high paying sites that gives you 85% of the total sale.
- StockXpert: You can earn $50 if you offer your image with an extended license. Otherwise, you earn 50% of each sale.
Final words : There is always a quite long list of websites in every niche on the internet, same is with these sites, if you think I missed a site do tell me in the comments below and I shall include it in the list.
Tell me your opinions, feedback and suggestions in the comments below. Your feedback always helps me make this blog better.
I hope you would have liked reading the article, so, how many photographs sold yet ?